Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can we register for the event?
You can register for the ticket starting from October 23th 2021. Not to mention, it's free of charge!
2. How much do I need to pay for the ticket?
This year TEDxUniversitasPrasetiyaMulya's event are free of charge!
3. Will I get an E-Certificate?
Yes, the E-Certificate will be distributed through your registered email D+7 at the latest, after you finished watching the event
4. Since this is a free event, am I still subjected to tax?
5. Do I need to buy ticket for each speakers?
No need. All speakers are included in just 1 ticket
6. Am I required to post TEDxUniversitasPrasetiyaMulya contents on Instagram?
You are encouraged, but not required!
7. Where can I watch the event?
After registering, you will get your E-Ticket via email containing the link to our WhatsApp group, where then we will distribute the link to the event
8. Is there any contact person whom I can contact for further information?
If you still have questions, do not hesitate to ask us through this link
9. How can I get E-Certificate?
You just need to join our event from beginning to end and fill out the feeback form at the end of our event!
10. How can I join the giveaway?
It's simple! First, fill out the feedback form at the end of the event. Second, you need to follow us on Instagram @TEDxUniversitasPrasetiyaMulya and post a story of yourself attending our event (don't forget to tag us!). Afterwards, we will pick 5 lucky winners at random to win the giveaway worth of IDR 200,000+, with the 1 luckiest winner receiving an additional IDR 450,000 GoWork Voucher. Remember, the winners will be announced at the end of the event on our Instagram Story! Best of luck:)